Wikipedia

Search results

Monday 24 November 2014

Laughing Colours

Twist in the tale.. MUST READ..
EPIC*
Boy : Hie
Girl : Hi
Boy : what happened?
Girl : nothing.
Boy : No say what happened.. u
look so sad
Girl : I'll ask u something.. and u
have to tel me the truth..will u?
Boy : ok ask
Girl : who is Pooja Pinku?.. she
liked all your profile pictures and
even your status updates on FB.
who is the dumb idiot?
Boy : Please don't say anything about
her...
Girl: Is he ur ex gf? r u still in love
with her..?
Boy : why would i love her.. u are
my only love...
Girl : Then is she your sister?
Boy : No no...not like that...
Girl : Then who the hell is he?
Boy : shall we talk something else
Girl : So u r hiding something frm
me? You are so closed...she is so
much important to u ryt?
Boy : If i disclose the secret u will
definitely scold me...
Girl : I m getting irritated now..
dont test my patience..
Boy: Pls ya...
Girl : if u dont tell me i will break
our relationship ryt now...
Boy : i will tell u... bt promise tht u
won't scold me ok??
Girl : oh ok...
Boy : Hmmm...
That is my fake profile... if no one
likes my dp i like my pic through
that login id and also post
comments like Smart, Hot, cool !!!!
And the girl Blocked the guy again 

No comments:

Post a Comment