Wikipedia

Search results

Thursday 27 November 2014

‎GovernmentJobGroup(State and Central Govt.Jobs Info)

Give answer-
1. If only conclusion I follow.
2. If only conclusion II follows.
3. If either conclusion I or conclusion II follows.
4. If neither conclusion I nor conclusion II follows.
5. If both conclusions I and II follow.
7. Statements:
All shopkeepers are servants.
Some shopkeepers are poor.
No poor is rich.
Conclusions:
I. All shopkeepers, If they are poor, are also rich
II. At least some shopkeepers being rich is a possibility.
8. Statements:
All books are dictionaries.
Some books are diaries.
All dictionaries are copies
Conclusions:
I. Some books are not copies
II. All dictionaries being diaries is a possibility.
9. Statements:
No fan is a light.
All boards are fans.
All fans are wires.
Conclusions:
I. All boards being wires is a possibility.
II. No boards is a light.
10. Statements:
No oil is a bread.
No pot is a tap.
All breads are pots.
Conclusions:
I. Some oils are not pots.
II. All taps being breads is a possibility.
11. Statements:
Some soaps are liquid.
All shirts are soaps.
No shirt is a gold.
Conclusions:
I. Some liquid, if they are shirts are also soaps.
II. All gold being soaps is a possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment