Wikipedia

Search results

Saturday 29 November 2014

‎GovernmentJobGroup(State and Central Govt.Jobs Info)

In the following questions the symbol $, @, *, ** and # are used
with the following meaning.
A $ B means A is greater than B
A @ B means A is either greater than or equal to B
A * B means A is equal to B
A ** B means A is smaller than B
A # B means A is either smaller than or equal to B
Now in each of the following questions assuming the given statements to be true, find which of the two conclusions I and II given below them
is/are definitely True ? Give answer
1) if only conclusion I is true.
2) if only conclusion II is true.
3) if either I or II is true.
4) if neither I nor II is true.
5) if both I and II are true.
1. Statements : P @ Q, M # N, N**Q
Conclusions : I. P $ M II. N # P
2. Statements : D**X, F @ Y, D $ F
Conclusions : I. X @ Y II. Y # D
3. Statements : M**P, S $ T, M @ T
Conclusions : I. S * M II. T ** P
4. Statements : U*V, X $ W, U**W
Conclusions : I. W $ V II. U ** X
5. Statements : G $ H, J # K, H * K
Conclusions : I. H $ J II. J * H

No comments:

Post a Comment