Wikipedia

Search results

Sunday 28 December 2014

‎GovernmentJobGroup(State and Central Govt.Jobs Info)

Pls read full post....New.
Top Interview Questions and Answers
1. Tell us about yourself?
Starts from your name
Your place information
Your Education qualification
Job experience if you have
Your Family details in short
Sample Answer- My name Ashok. I live in Agra. I
have done B.pharma in 2009 with 66 % from
Rajeev Academy for Pharmacy afiliated with UPTU
and MBA in marketing by distance from Annamalai
University with 64 %. I have three year experience
in pharma marketing. In my family we are six
members. My father is Government Employee and
mother is Housewife.
Note- In case of married girl she need to tell
about her in-laws.
2. What are your Strength ?
Adaptability
Hardworking
Honest
Self motivated
Fast decision making
Optimistic
Persistence
Sample Answer- I am easily adaptable to every
situation. I am hardworking and self motivated .
Note- in some case interviewer ask you to give
example to prove this so be ready with example.
3. What are your weakness?
Straight forward attitude
Impatient
More talkative
Trust People very quickly
To speak lie is difficult for me.
Gets nervous when talk to strangers
Take decisions very quickly
Sample Answer-I am very talkative and trust
people very easily.
4. Why you want to join Bank ?
I want to join bank because banking is a very fast
growing sector which provide me aple growth
opportunity .
Banking Sector offers tremendous growth
opportunities . Candidates reach from Trainee
Officer level to a General Manager level.
Bank Employees have respect in society, since
there is direct interaction with the customers.
One of the maojor reason is Job security, especially
with Public Sector Banks.
Banks provide a challenging working environment,
anyone who loves to achieve work goals will
definitely like a banking job.
Banking sector is a sunrise sector of Indian
economy. It is one of the fastest growing sector as
banks are expanding their reach across the
geography. As probationary Officer role is a multi-
dimensional role, it offers unparalleled
opportunities for learning and growth. Many of the
chairman of the PSU banks had joined the bank as
Probationary officers only.
5. Why you want to change your Field?
This question applicable to students who have done
B.pharma, B.tech etc.
Better growth opportunity
Want to work in government sector
limited government job in my field
Sample answer- I want to do a government job and
in my field limited government jobs available, so i
want to change my field.
6. Why should we Select/ hire you? (Especially for
RRB's)
Share your knowledge
skills related to job
career goal
Sample Answer - My education qualification and
skills make me suitable candidate for this job. Bank
job need good public handling and I can easily
adjust in any situation, so I can handle customers
well.
7. Why you want to join our bank? (For RRB's)
Benefits of bank
Experience of present employer
Employee friendly
Sample Answer- I have heard your Bank is
employee friendly and provide good growth
opportuinty
8. Why you want to change your Present job? (in
case you are working)
grwoth opportunity
job security
Sample Answer- Sir, Currently I am working in
private sector. For job safety and security and
better growth opportunity I want to join
government sector.
After these basic questions, Questions related with
Banking Knowledge and current affairs starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment